For Sale Part Books, Superseded Manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Contact seller
I have ALL the Mopar part books (truck and car) from 1929-2012 in paper, CDs from Chrysler and microfiche.

I have extras of some for sale but have the core set for my use in my business

I never used the microfiche and would be happy to see it get a new home

I also have lots of COS catalogs: Cancelled Obsolete Superseded. These are paper and show
superseded numbers. The print dates are from 1976 to 1996. These can be useful as that info is gone
from the dealership systems. They will say a part # is invalid when you call them if it is old enough.
It is a valid part # but that info is purged when it is old enough. These are for sale. I also have some
from the early 1970s and I think some older ones but not many. Picture shown is one from 1970. NS means
not serviced (discontinued), U with another number means superseded to

As far as the CDs I got from Chrysler they cover 1982-2012. I believe after that date the part books were
sent directly to the dealerships to their computers and you have to call one to get any help on part numbers
from them using your VIN so they can look it up. No doubt as the years go by there will be a time when the
dealerships will not have any info for you as they purge the old info. So good luck figuring out what the part
numbers are for your vehicle. Welcome to hell.

You can PM me if you need any other info or want to see if I have a part book you need or some other literature.

IMG_1305.JPG

Last edited:
mARTY YOU HAVE ANY BOOKS THAT HAVE THE CROSS REFERENCES IN THEM USUALLY IN THE BACK FROM SAY DELCO TO MOPAY # ?
rAY

I have a chart that was from mopar has a cross reference from NORS to mopar numbers think it came from the back of a parts book really not sure. Hey your inbox is full also.

Marty do you have a 66 Sport Fury Parts Manual that includes the 440 option from the second half of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back