Part Number for a piece of '72 trim?

tfrogh

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone in the group has a MOPAR parts catalog for 1972? I have a 1972 Plymouth Fury Custom Suburban. My driverside rear wheel opening trim is heavily buggered from an accident the car was in 20 years ago. I think I have found the piece but want to be sure.

Tom

Left rear wheel trim for 72 Fury wagon 3683055/ right side 3683054.

Left rear wheel trim for 72 Fury wagon 3683055/ right side 3683054.

Thanks for the speedy reply. I downloaded the PDFs from the link. I do not find your numbers or the number given by the guy with the part that I was looking at in the numerical list of the 72 Part Catalog PDF. Did you find the numbers in something else? The number on the part I found is 3506539

I have an original 72 parts catalog, I don't see 3506539 listed.

Everything I see in my original parts books agrees exactly with Polarus. I can also add that 3506539 is not a good number in any of the 1970 - 1973 parts books. If you really want the correct part, you should rely on the 3683055 Mopar part number. You can find one at Brad's NOS for $85. Here is the link:

https://bradsnosparts.com/product/3683055/

Steve

everything i see in my original parts books agrees exactly with polarus. I can also add that 3506539 is not a good number in any of the 1970 - 1973 parts books. If you really want the correct part, you should rely on the 3683055 mopar part number. You can find one at brad's nos for $85. Here is the link:

https://bradsnosparts.com/product/3683055/

steve

awesome...thanks!

Thanks for the speedy reply. I downloaded the PDFs from the link. I do not find your numbers or the number given by the guy with the part that I was looking at in the numerical list of the 72 Part Catalog PDF. Did you find the numbers in something else? The number on the part I found is 3506539
For future reference the part number for mouldings is rarely in the numerical index.

For future reference the part number for mouldings is rarely in the numerical index.
Very interesting, as I never knew that. In fact, the part number at issue here is indeed in the parts manual, as I stated, but it is not in the index at the end of the manual, just like you said. Thanks for sharing!
Steve

Very interesting, as I never knew that. In fact, the part number at issue here is indeed in the parts manual, as I stated, but it is not in the index at the end of the manual, just like you said. Thanks for sharing!
Steve
I don't know why Chrysler didn't put the part numbers for mouldings in the numerical index, but it sure does make looking up the application for a moulding that you might have a real pain in the butt.

Back