For Sale Parting 1965 300 coupe

View attachment 461363 View attachment 461364 View attachment 461365 View attachment 461366 View attachment 461367 View attachment 461368 View attachment 461369 View attachment 461370 View attachment 461371 View attachment 461372 1965 300 coupe available for parts. Was originally hoping to do something with this one.!
Saved it from crusher. Tried selling whole car here with no luck.
Have decided car is a bit too far gone to do anything with. It is with regret that I offer it up for parts. The vin has fallen off and was lost
Has AM/FM ,clock ,buckets with cushion, and some good stainless trim,
Some extra parts from another 300 inside.
A good extra red dash pad.
I'm keeping all drivetrain from radiator to exhuast for another project.

Yes I still have them. Non power window. Not sure if they are different? $50 per side. I’m a bit slow at pulling parts currently.

Last edited:
SOLD!! I need right and left..
you can call me at 1-702-235-7768 and I live in Vegas so let me know what you think shipping is.
THANK YOU!!

I could use the passenger seat reclining lever. Also, the thin stainless trim piece between the taillights if it's not dented. Above the aluminum pieces that fit between the taillights. Also, very much in need of antenna cable coupling nut. Where it attaches to a power antenna. 3 year search for a 65-66 power antenna, finally found one. My 65 has the small coupling nut. Evidently someone serviced this antenna at some point and used the larger diameter male recepticle coupling as used in the 67 up power antennas, I believe. Seeing all the cars on your lot, thought I would ask you about this simple small piece. I believe the nut slides on from the front of the cable where it attaches to the radio. Appreciate any help here.

Back