For Sale Parting 70 NEW YORKER

Good Morning
I just read the string of responses concerning the 70 part out. If Chryslerforever is willing to offer $600. for the entire set-up, that is a very generous offer. I would have no objection to you selling it to him.
I am collecting 'spare' parts and do not absolutely have to have one now.
Just thought I would throw that out there.

Thanks for your time.
Omni

SGT I'm interested in the master cylinder on the 1970 New Yorker. Also, can you post a photo of the wiper motor part number and date code? I might be interested in that too if it's the one I'm looking for. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Motor

0877FCCF-9888-4E64-84AA-70FD4D822BD3.jpeg

BF724DE9-D38B-440D-8BF2-CDBB336BBE8C.jpeg

7D2B154F-D968-4C78-8E3B-843F249D2C52.jpeg

Chrysler forever if your there?
Hello.... yoour inbox is full. Need the cruise setup to finish up my resto. The servo, wiring, brake switch, and column lever.. would offer $600 shipped for everything or interested in piecing what you have left. Please pm me your phone number.

Good Morning
I just read the string of responses concerning the 70 part out. If Chryslerforever is willing to offer $600. for the entire set-up, that is a very generous offer. I would have no objection to you selling it to him.
I am collecting 'spare' parts and do not absolutely have to have one now.
Just thought I would throw that out there.

Thanks for your time.
Omni

sgt , you showed a mercury here a few posts ago . friend of mine has one ge's trying to replace the power steering hose on . do you know of any members that own one here and could help us locate some replacements ?

I have 6 63/64 mercurys. I’m sure I have a good used one if that’s what your looking for?
sgt , you showed a mercury here a few posts ago . friend of mine has one ge's trying to replace the power steering hose on . do you know of any members that own one here and could help us locate some replacements ?

Sgt.
Let me know if the cruise servo and column controls are still available.
Thanks for your time.
Omni

I am in desperate need of a windshield as mine was vandilized and i cant find it anywhere in sacramento. Does this happen to be the same as a 1972 chrysler newport 4 door? Not sure as to the difference between a 4 door sedan and 4 door hardtop but mine has no pillar between the windows.

Last edited:
Back