Parting out 1969 Plymouth Fury III 4 dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out this 1969 fury 4 dr, it has suffered from a seriously rusted through roof (water got under the vinyl!). so most of the interior stuff has experienced water damage, the fenders are rusted through on the lower section behind the wheel wells. hood is OK, glass and doors seem fine. Located in La Plata, Md (35 miles SE of Washington, DC.

Some Parts removed and ready for sale:

Grille very good condition (is straight and will clean up easily, but does have one broken mounting stud) $35 plus shipping

Drivers side (left) front wheel opening moulding good condition (straight and will clean up easliy) $15 plus shipping

Rear body trim panel good condition $20 plus shipping

A/C heater controls good condition $15 plus $12 shipping within the US (cannot gaurantee function, since car was inoperative when I got it!)

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

Last edited:
Sill plates?

How are the sill plates, need a good passenger front. MPJ

trunk lip trim, no dents should clean up with minimal effort, how does $15 + shipping sound?

PM me your location and I will remove it , find a box (or tube?) to ship it in and send you a shipping costs estimate.

DSC_0219.jpg

How are the sill plates, need a good passenger front. MPJ

Passenger side, front sill plate is in good shape, no dents or corrosion.

I can sell it for $10 plus shipping (or how about all four of the sill plates for $20 plus shipping).

Let me know if you are interested.

Bob

DSC_0220.jpg

trunk lip trim, no dents should clean up with minimal effort, how does $15 + shipping sound?

PM me your location and I will remove it , find a box (or tube?) to ship it in and send you a shipping costs estimate.

PM with shipping info sent

car has been sent to the scrap yard.

I still have the grille, W/O molding, rear trim panel, heater controls, windshield moldings, door sill plates

have a sale pending on hood

pictures available, just can't seem to get them to load(?)

W/S moldings , $20 plus shipping

Door sill plates $20 plus shipping,

or local pickup in La Plata, MD

Bob

Hey Jeff try your local glass companies..that's where I got mine.I think the parts Bob has listed is all he has left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back