SOLD parting out 1970 Fury III 4 door Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the windshield washer reservoir in good shape?
no its is long gone you got to be the 7th person to ask me this what you guys need to do is GO BUY A NEW ONE LIKE I DID why would you guys what a 40 year old brittle piece of plastic?

DSC00910.JPG

KSDBRU, If they were being reproduced, I would! Haven't found anyone reproducing them

no its is long gone you got to be the 7th person to ask me this what you guys need to do is GO BUY A NEW ONE LIKE I DID why would you guys what a 40 year old brittle piece of plastic?

Because the correct bottle in NOS has dried up OR command several hundred dollars

How's the condition of the fuel tank? Also, how much do you want for the steering wheel?

Thank you for posting the Right Rear Taillight pictures. It appears the lens is damaged in the same place as my damaged one. However, thank you again for the pictures!

He was positive that theyd be done by Hershey when I spoke with him at Carlisle ...Thats a damn shame, hes trying to reproduce needed parts and the vendors are slowing his efforts

Yeah, it's definitely not his fault. He's clearly on top of it. The people manufacturing them are the problem so it seems.

I'm interested in the Midland Ross brake booster on the car if it worked OK. Do not need the master cylinder. Can you let me know if it's available and if so, what the price would be shipped to zip 48422 in Michigan. Respond to [email protected] .
Thanks
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back