SOLD parting out 1970 Fury III 4 door Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds good I will get back to you
DSC01753.JPG

How is the dashboard? Ive seen partial pics, looks good. How much & ship to VA? Mine is loaded with cracks & has some bondo in it I'm sure yours is better.

About 15 years ago I went to Oak Grove, KY in a dark green Chevy Rollback. I had a super clean running light green 1969 Coronet 440 4dr w/a 318 & straight pipes on the back & somebody (perhaps you) traded me a clean running pea green 1970 Chrysler Newport 4dr with a 383 in it. I just noticed all vehicles involved were green, anyway, I hope that was you. I'm sure you would remember if it was.

About 15 years ago I went to Oak Grove, KY in a dark green Chevy Rollback. I had a super clean running light green 1969 Coronet 440 4dr w/a 318 & straight pipes on the back & somebody (perhaps you) traded me a clean running pea green 1970 Chrysler Newport 4dr with a 383 in it. I just noticed all vehicles involved were green, anyway, I hope that was you. I'm sure you would remember if it was.
al
How is the dashboard? Ive seen partial pics, looks good. How much & ship to VA? Mine is loaded with cracks & has some bondo in it I'm sure yours is better.
dashpad has cracks and no i was not that guy 15 years ago i was stationed at norfolk va

I was wondering if you would tell me what the small chrome plated knob located in the far left-side dash vent is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back