For Sale Parting Out 1971 Plymouth Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsteve

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello Everyone, I just brought in a 1971 Plymouth Sport Fury that I am parting out. The car is pretty much all there with the exception of the front seat (the one that is sitting there now is incorrect), radiator and shroud, fan. It looks to have the original 383 2 barrel engine but I know nothing about it. The car was parked in 1987 and has not moved since. The car is rusty from sitting under a cedar tree for all these years and all the body panels are pretty well rusted out as well as the trunk floor. The under side looks fairly clean from what I can see as it was an Arkansas car and not in the road salt. It has p/s, p/disc, a/c, am-fm, light package as well as all the exterior trim. The original color was W1 white with a white vinyl top and black interior. The grille setup looks very nice with nothing broken or missing.
I ship worldwide and can send larger items DHL
I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone.
Thanks, Steve Schweitzer

DSCN9818.jpg

DSCN9819.jpg

DSCN9820.jpg

DSCN9821.jpg

DSCN9822.jpg

DSCN9823.jpg

DSCN9824.jpg

DSCN9825.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Steve!
Can you supply pics of the rust spots spoken of as well as the trunk area and back window? I would also like to see what the floors are like in the car too. If the rust isnt too bad then I or a friend of mine could be interested in this car. Can you supply pics of the edges of the trunklid, bottoms of the doors as well as the inside edges of the hood. I think that pretty well covers all the places this thing is likely to have rust. Once we have a good idea rustwise then a decision can be made. Let me know mate! Thanks!

IF you part it out, I'd be interest in the fender tag, broadcast sheets, window sticker, IBM card or any other factory documents you might find.

I just looked this car over a little better and it is RUSTY! There are no good body panels and even the roof is rusted out on the edges and the windshield posts are gone. This is most certainly a parts car and I will be parting it out.
Thanks, Steve

Should you part it, I am interested in the steering wheel. As well as the driver side fresh air cable & housing.

Will.

Steve,

Interior all there bar the front seat?

Also, condition? - dash, kick panels, door panels, rear quarter panels, arm rests, rear window surround headliner, seat belts etc. etc.

Thanks, Aidan

Sad she has to be parted but if she is to far gone its understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back