SOLD Parting out 1974 fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopartoo

Reaction score
Contact seller
Going to part this out, to much rust under vinyl top, let me know what you may need I will ship thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Going to part this out, to much rust under vinyl top, let me know what you may need I will ship thanks
Hello there,...I've got a 1971 fury 3.. four door sedan.. im in need of a front windshield.. I'm pretty sure your 74 windshield will work.. would you be willing to pull it and ship to jacksonville fl. 32205. ??? Thank you.

Hello, I'm in need of a unbroken front windshield for my 71 fury sedan.. im pretty sure your 1974 will work. Would you be willing to ship to jacksonville fl. 32205.
??? Thanks..

Hello, I'm in need of a unbroken front windshield for my 71 fury sedan.. im pretty sure your 1974 will work. Would you be willing to ship to jacksonville fl. 32205.
??? Thanks..

Hate to be a party-pooper, but that windshield won't fit your car. You need to search model years 69-73. 1974 was a bodystyle change.

Haha! Dang it your right..
That's basic c-body stuff,.. I should've
Remembered that. Oh well, thanks anyway.
I'm gonna keep searching.

Haha! Dang it your right..
That's basic c-body stuff,.. I should've
Remembered that. Oh well, thanks anyway.
I'm gonna keep searching.

Somebody just posted a '71 hardtop on here for parts. Couldn't see the windshield and a hardtop might be different, but worth investigation!

Hello, I need a set of factory steel wheels. Would you consider selling yours? I only need the rims.

$125 + shipping I have paypal thanks
I'm interested. Please PM me with payment details.
I live overseas and I don't want to trouble you with shipping those big irons over the big lake. I'm going to ask you to send them to a NY based company that specializes in shipping car parts to my country. They will take care of the rest.

I'd be interested in the fender tag, broadcast sheet, window sticker or any other factory documents you find.

I'm looking for headlight mounting assemblies like the picture attached. I believe the '74 Fury would work. If you have them I am interested!

Thanks Brian.

Headlight Mount.jpeg

Hi Mopartoo, I've read your post concerning the fury to part out. I'm searching for a steering column for my 74 monaco and I would like to know if you still have it. I think the steering column from the fury should fit the monaco. I've also read that you ship. Could you ship to Italy? Obviously I will pay all fees.
Hope you may help me?
Best regards

Roberto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back