For Sale Parting Out 73 T&C Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruzilla

Reaction score
Contact seller
I just purchased a 1973 Chrysler station wagon, I believe it's a Town and Country. I bought it to pull the drive train for a Roadrunner I have, so I don't need any of the other parts and was wondering what parts you enthusiasts are looking for?

The body on this car is pretty rusted, but all the grill, glass, trim, lights, seats, dash, etc., are all there.

Let me know if there's any parts I should yank off before sending it off to the crusher.

Last edited:
Some pics around the car would really help us gauge the condition of parts. This prevents us from hassling you for stuff that is roached.

Hey bruzilla, i may be interested in a few things. Your only a 5-10 min drive from me too! Can I come take a look at it sometime?

I'd be interested in the fender tag, broadcast sheet, window sticker or any other factory documents you find :)

Here are some farm fresh pictures. I'll post some more once I get it home and cleaned up.

tc3_zpspv6vvikt.jpg

tc5_zpszwjpkixc.jpg

20151111_160758_zpskjsvyyb5.jpg

tc1_zpswbfghnhu.jpg

That beast needs to take to the dirt track and make her last run in a heat .... :eek:z_hemi_spare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back