Parts For Sale: 1974 Monaco Brougham Coupe

Reaction score
Here’s a few items I have left. All items are in good driver quality. DM me with needs.

With exception of the glass, everything can be shipped.

'74 Brougham Hubcaps (4)
Door Glass
Quarter Glass
Windshield
Backlight
Complete window tracks / regulators (manual). Passenger door & quarter windows.
Brougham taillights
Brougham fuel filler door
Upper Door / quarter interior panels (no tears, vinyl nice and soft)
Coolant overflow bottle
Cornering lamps
Wiring harness (complete headlights to taillights)

E23EEBE9-D201-4B89-A448-F66279040F52.jpeg

D00E82C1-21DB-4C16-8957-F834DF7637F9.jpeg

For Shits and giggles can you post a picture of the car for reference and color? If it’s still around.. thx

Hello Mr. Greenpeace Bluesbrother, I am interested in a few of the Monaco parts you have for sale. I would like the wiring harness, taillights, filler door, rear running lights, both door rearview mirrors, and both rear "filler" bumper pieces. Thank you, RedBaron440

Hello Mr. Greenpeace Bluesbrother, I am interested in a few of the Monaco parts you have for sale. I would like the wiring harness, taillights, filler door, rear running lights, both door rearview mirrors, and both rear "filler" bumper pieces. Thank you, RedBaron440

Sorry RedBaron, I haven't been on for awhile. I still have the taillights and the filler door, the rest is gone. If you're still interested send me a message.

Hello Mr. Greenpeace Bluesbrother, Thank you for your response. Yes, I would like to buy the taillights and filler door. how much are you asking?

Back