Pics from Mopar show in Warrenton, VA on Sept 8, 2013

Jim 68cuda

Reaction score
Heres a link to some pictures I took today at a small Mopar show at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Warrenton, Virginia. It was a small show put on by the Chrysler Product Owners Club, but there were a few C-bodies in attendence.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741850.100001111775214&type=1&l=7a83be97d8

The next Mopar show in northern Virginia is at Culpepper Chrysler on Rt 29 in Culpepper, Virginia, on Saturday morning, October 5, 2013. This show is put on by Rappahannock Mopar Club to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project, and always attracts over 100 classic Mopars.

I know it's the wrong year, but Nick should like this one. A good idea of the finished product.

1270290_566259430087778_605733497_o.jpg

I love that Super Bee!

You must know where Leon's Junkyard is.......that place is a time warp.

That's a beautiful drive on 29 around Culpepper!

Yes, the 100 acre salvage yard full of 50's to 70's vintage iron is right on Rt 29 less than 10 miles south of the dealership where the Mopar show will be in October. But Leon's Saturday hours are short, and Leon Jr won't even let anyone in the yard if they get there after 7 or 8AM, knowing they will be in there for hours.

The Super Bee is for sale, but I don't know the price. I can get the owner's e-mail address to you if you're interested.

That 70 Fury vert has the optional bucket seat/console interior in green.

Last edited:
Really nice pics, thanks for posting. The light turquoise GTX is a real beauty.

Yes, the 100 acre salvage yard full of 50's to 70's vintage iron is right on Rt 29 less than 10 miles south of the dealership where the Mopar show will be in October. But Leon's Saturday hours are short, and Leon Jr won't even let anyone in the yard if they get there after 7 or 8AM, knowing they will be in there for hours.

The Super Bee is for sale, but I don't know the price. I can get the owner's e-mail address to you if you're interested.

That 70 Fury vert has the optional bucket seat/console interior in green.

Yep........he made that quite clear when I was there. He even locks you in during his 1.5 hour lunch break. LOL!

I jumped on Skyline Drive after going to Leon's and headed North back to Baltimore. It was a great day!

the 69 GTX Hemi in Q5 turquoise looks great !
I love it
Thanks for the pics

Carsten

Back