Picture size

Reaction score
It appears that the size of pictures that are allowed has changed to a smaller size. I haven’t seen any announcements regarding the new picture requirement, but it is smaller than before. I now have to take a screenshot and post the screenshot. Before, I could just post the picture that I took with my phone.

How about release notes, so we don’t get surprised?

I make it a point to edit any photo or diagram I post to FCBO to keep it anywhere from 400x400 to 800x800. They end up being maybe a few hundred kb in size (and they load really fast). I really don't see the point of posting anything with more pixels.

I make it a point to edit any photo or diagram I post to FCBO to keep it anywhere from 400x400 to 800x800. They end up being maybe a few hundred kb in size (and they load really fast). I really don't see the point of posting anything with more pixels.
Pure laziness for me. Snap a photo or grab one from my folder and post it up. Easy peasy.

It appears that the size of pictures that are allowed has changed to a smaller size. I haven’t seen any announcements regarding the new picture requirement, but it is smaller than before. I now have to take a screenshot and post the screenshot. Before, I could just post the picture that I took with my phone.

How about release notes, so we don’t get surprised?

@Joeychgo

It should be fixed - let me know if not. A server software update made a change that affected the size allotment

as of today, seems fixed.

encountered it trying to download stuff directly from the web that could be enlarged (sufficient pixels) without much distortion.

thanks

Back