Pictures not visible anymore

TobiasM

Reaction score
Dear admins,

since about a week or so pictures are not visible anymore to me.

Thought deleting my cache and restarting my browser would solve that problem - but it didn’t.

Pictures/photos were shown properly before...so all had worked fine.

Did not make any alterations to my browser or hardware (Safari on ipad Air).

Am I the problem or has something changed with this site? Same on fbbbo, too.

Thanks!

I just went out to the kitchen and found a couple shortbread cookies, so I deleted them.

My wife is now asking where they went, so I'm telling her I was instructed to.

@Joeychgo : thanks for taking care of my problem.

Did exact what you recommended (cookies deleted) and after that even shut down and re-started the complete ipad (not only Safari-browser), but problem stayed the same.

I meanwhile know I am not the only user with this new “phenomenon”.

Yeah. I’m trying to figure out what the problem is. It’s not affecting me though which makes it harder

Yeah. I’m trying to figure out what the problem is. It’s not affecting me though which makes it harder
It looks as though it has spread to FEBO now too.

Joey,

also not only FEBO but FBBO is affected, too, and I found a post on FBBO that hinds to what (probably) causes the problem.

Here is the link to the post: 426 Wedge in a 66 Coronet?

And here is a screenhot of that post...hope it works for FCBO-members with my attached screenshot, as I cannot see here if it does or not:

Meanwhile any solution in sight @Joeychgo ? BIG THANKS!

352A5E80-3147-4A09-87D3-FDBCF3D352D8.jpeg

We’re having a hard time reproducing the problem. Which is what is making this had to fix. I see pics just fine. We are trying though

Last edited:
Joey,

also not only FEBO but FBBO is affected, too, and I found a post on FBBO that hinds to what (probably) causes the problem.

Here is the link to the post: 426 Wedge in a 66 Coronet?

And here is a screenhot of that post...hope it works for FCBO-members with my attached screenshot, as I cannot see here if it does or not:

Meanwhile any solution in sight @Joeychgo ? BIG THANKS!

View attachment 580213
Should be fixed now

Back