Piedmont MOPAR show drag racing

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Turn out was dismal at this years show. Still here’s a video I made of the first round of Footbrake qualifying. More videos from this event to be posted on the channel soon.
Piedmont MOPAR show drag racing qualifying Rd1 Footbrake

Turn out was dismal at this years show

If that was last weekend I'm sure turn out was impacted by the Auto Fair. Also, I went to the Auto Fair and that was the smallest crowd there that I have ever seen.

Looks like they will be having a MoPar show at Farmington Oct 16. Hopefully I can make that one.

If that was last weekend I'm sure turn out was impacted by the Auto Fair. Also, I went to the Auto Fair and that was the smallest crowd there that I have ever seen.

Looks like they will be having a MoPar show at Farmington Oct 16. Hopefully I can make that one.
Yep both events had poor turn out. The AutoFair pissed off a lot because they wouldn’t do rain checks or refunds. I plan to be at the Farm this weekend for the Gear Jammer event & Oct for the Mopar event.

It was a piss poor turnout because there was ZERO marketing behind it. I'm literally one of the top mopar collectors in the country and Piedmont is 5 min away from me and I didn't know about it.

It was a piss poor turnout because there was ZERO marketing behind it. I'm literally one of the top mopar collectors in the country and Piedmont is 5 min away from me and I didn't know about it.
Yep Calvin put it on Facebook & that’s about it. I got there a bit late & as soon as I pulled in I saw how bad it was. Farmington is coming up in Oct.

Back