Plain Jane/ turn up the base.

Rustyrodknocker

Reaction score
This thread may exist in another title elsewhere but I have not found it in the search.
I would like to see all of the most bare bones Chrysler products in one place. I have an affliction for the cheapest most base car in the same manner as some seek the most optioned out car. It probably started with the stereotypical radio delete geeking when I was a teenager

I am a fan of the Cold War Motors channel and love the Turn up the base segments. I'm sure Canada would take the lead in a cheap off. But in the name miserable misers and government contracts let's see all of most basic in one thread regardless of Era and class.
Unfortunately I don't have a good contribution. My 73 Fury sedan was pretty base and I may add it later even though I think it had upgraded seat fabric.

My 1966 Plymouth Fury I 2 door sedan /6 and 3 on the tree.
Options: Heater.
Later converted to a 440 4 speed.
1701021361905.png

That was the opening act for Commando1's main event - the NYB 4-speed conversion.
@commando1 - that '66 was many years ago. Do you know where that car went/where it is now?

This is gonna be a fun thread, I thought about starting one just like this myself. But the early bird got the worm. Can’t wait to see the results.

Here's a couple of 'bare bone' cars. One comes in LESS than it's starting price and one has only one additional cost item, but I don't think that's what you are looking for.

Low_Option_1.jpg

That was the opening act for Commando1's main event - the NYB 4-speed conversion.
@commando1 - that '66 was many years ago. Do you know where that car went/where it is now?
The car went to the Midwest somewhere.
Never heard from the guy and I constantly search on the internet looking for it.
My person guess is the guy eventually raped it for it's drivetrain.
I never would have sold it but the rust repair eventually went way beyond my skills.

After driving a 66 Dart 170ci, 3 on the tree, no ps, no pb, no radio in school, I never want to see another base car.

After driving a 66 Dart 170ci, 3 on the tree, no ps, no pb, no radio in school, I never want to see another base car.
I had a Nova with a straight six and three on the tree that somebody put a JC Whitney floor shifter in. I did a shifter delete and just used the shift rods. Drove it everywhere.

Back