Plymouth Sport Fury 1970 in France

That's a great question, I suppose if you put together a Non GT Sport Fury with a 440, buckets, sure grip you'd be there, or close

Thanks Dave but I meant what is the Polara equivalent of a Sport Fury? Big block version like a 383 2V commando SF version.

Thanks Dave but I meant what is the Polara equivalent of a Sport Fury? Big block version like a 383 2V commando SF version.

The Polara 500 until 1971 , then probably the Brougham, the first year for that was 1971, big block standard bucket seats optional ... The Monaco would probably be parallel to the VIP, that is if you were looking for parallels

The Polara 500 until 1971 , then probably the Brougham, the first year for that was 1971, big block standard bucket seats optional ... The Monaco would probably be parallel to the VIP, that is if you were looking for parallels

I was looking for a parallel. Thanks

Wow nice car. Congrats on the purchase.

What is the code for the interior color? Sure looks a lot like H4XP interior color, which is very rare interior color. My old 70 Sport Fury was a FP6 (Frosted teal metallic) exterior, with a white painted roof, and the above mentioned H4XP teal interior. Gorgeous color combo, and very unique!

I would encourage you to leave the interior in the teal color....if in fact it's a true teal interior colored car. ;)

Hello,
Here the fender tag :
fendertag.jpg

And here the decoder :
http://www.stockmopar.com/mopar-fen...F&Vin3=140551&vin=PH29L0F140551&Submit=Decode

I can't decode the "2S"at the beginning , someone can help me ?

fendertag.jpg

The 2S is probably 28 for the 28" Radiator core support.

Alan

it should be a "26" not "28". It got the bigger "26" radiator because it had AC but the "28" inch radiator was only used on Imperials, all regular C-Bodys with an AC or trailer towing package got the "26" radiator.

it should be a "26" not "28". It got the bigger "26" radiator because it had AC but the "28" inch radiator was only used on Imperials, all regular C-Bodys with an AC or trailer towing package got the "26" radiator.

Duh, you're right, I was just about ready to go to bed when I replied.

Alan

steel cabels and wood.
Floor of a container is wood and they strap them down

Carsten

Back