Polaraco Gets a New Roof

100_0213.JPG

I put in new ones while the glass was out. Having trouble posting pictures. I was going to show them back in, but maybe this will help.

And these pics will tell the progress.

100_0218.JPG

100_0217.JPG

100_0215.JPG

100_0208.JPG

Taaa Daaaa!

Now I have to mess with the green! At least it's down low and there is no body work to do ther than feathering.

100_0221.JPG

100_0222.JPG

Look in the background of the last pic. That's a 17000 miler. The serail numbers are 2 digits apart. We call it the Virgin. Both cars were exactly the same except for the color. I added all kinds of good stuff to the green one.

That other one looks nice. Could you post a few pictures of it when you get a chance?

The brown one is for sale. $3500.00 I put a bunch of money into it to get it running right and streetable. Car is 100% there

I have it in the for sale section. Look there. I am posting the pics as I find them

You're still a putz. I'm talking about the Formal dash in Polarco.

Gee Yutz

What do you want to see that I haven't already posted? I haven't cleaned it out yet, but I'll be glad to put them in the Dash thread for ya.

Then do it. I still haven't seen the finished dash.:whip2:
And I want it a night shot while you're at it to make sure all the bulbs work. :rolling:

Then do it. I still haven't seen the finished dash.:whip2:
And I want it a night shot while you're at it to make sure all the bulbs work. :rolling:

Ahhhh It's not finished and will be a while. I want to get all the painting done before it gets too cold.

All the dash lights work except for the heater control bezel. The clock runs 12 hours fast too. I have to go back in there anyway, I wired something wrong for the transmission and I missed the third brake light

Back