For Sale Pontiac Grand Am 79, 2800.Denver:Attitude or Boob Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCRig

Reaction score
Contact seller
1979 Ponti
01212_fsmZvUoJQ0N_600x450.jpg
01717_2vxJ6TaxXBK_600x450.jpg
01717_erc6UsVsvTU_600x450.jpg
00f0f_fXckmKiOyg4_600x450.jpg
Pontiac Grand Am Attitude or Boob Job?

Last edited:
1979 Pontiac Ghttps://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/153733f13c13fb6drand Am. Shows 88,000 miles, widened 4 1/2 inches,10 wide wheels on all corners lowered 3 inches, custom hood, trunk, and tail light closure. 301c.i.d motor, four speed. Open to tr
01212_fsmZvUoJQ0N_600x450.jpg
01717_2vxJ6TaxXBK_600x450.jpg
01717_erc6UsVsvTU_600x450.jpg
00f0f_fXckmKiOyg4_600x450.jpg
Since there is no link, I am going to assume that it's yours, then.:poke:

Posted quick off of c-list,[wife sick calling me] got the the link now.

To be clear. Do you like the modifications to this car? Lowered stance, fenderwells,4 spd. is a +,personally I like it. Whatdaya think?

I like the Grand Am's/Malibu's, the 4 speed is a plus, needs a real poncho motor the 301 is junk. I would personally loose the wide wheels and flares, but to each their own.

LOL! Boob Job in this context, is all that silicone around the wheelwells. :rofl:... The only surgery my wife is having is a knee replacement again, in a wk.

Last edited:
LOL! Boob Job in this context, is all that silicone around the wheelwells. :rofl:... The only surgery my wife is having is a knee replacement again, in a wk.
Sorry to hear about your wife's up coming surgery, I hope it all goes smoothly... knees are a big deal.

This is definitely a classic case of "tits on a boar"... I could be happy driving one of those, as 65sporty said, 4 speed is nice... 301 is crap even with a turbo. Since all Pontiacs use essentially the same block in this era, perhaps a swap to 350 heads is possible... IDK and not interested enough to find out, at least a better engine should be an easy swap.
The body mods have put this one beyond redemption AFAIAC.

Sorry to hear about your wife's up coming surgery, I hope it all goes smoothly... knees are a big deal.

This is definitely a classic case of "tits on a boar"... I could be happy driving one of those, as 65sporty said, 4 speed is nice... 301 is crap even with a turbo. Since all Pontiacs use essentially the same block in this era, perhaps a swap to 350 heads is possible... IDK and not interested enough to find out, at least a better engine should be an easy swap.
The body mods have put this one beyond redemption AFAIAC.
Thx. cantflip for the kind words! Think this will be #7 knee surgery, guess she should know what to expect by now.

Thx. cantflip for the kind words! Think this will be #7 knee surgery, guess she should know what to expect by now.
Wow, 7... that sucks... I hope they do MUCH better this time.

Give her best wishes from us all... I'm sure the rest will chime in after their alarm clocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back