Post your ride

Nice car and don't worry nobody's perfect...:)
With such a nice Monaco 500 we won't hold that against you LOL.

Thanks for the positive comments. My Fords are all compacts. The Monaco has a better ride than any of them.

My 66 Sport...

469.jpg

IMG_2225.JPG

IMG_2234.JPG

There's been a lot of nice cars posted here. Who are you talking to? Mine's a bit rough around the edges, not real noticeable until you get close.
Speaking for my own personal tastes, I'd put a nice set of period correct wheel covers on it to make it pop but you have a really nice driver. I like it a lot.

There's been a lot of nice cars posted here. Who are you talking to? Mine's a bit rough around the edges, not real noticeable until you get close.

I was talking about your car. It is a nice car, alive and has an owner that cares about it.:thumbsup:

Speaking for my own personal tastes, I'd put a nice set of period correct wheel covers on it to make it pop but you have a really nice driver. I like it a lot.
Thanks, I didn't have them on it at the time, but I have a set of covers from the '80's that are normally on it. I missed a set of 15" covers last year for a good price. I wish the was a way that I could make the original 14" covers fit. I really like them.
I was talking about your car. It is a nice car, alive and has an owner that cares about it.:thumbsup:
Thanks, that means a lot. My kids really enjoy going for rides in it.

Back