For Sale Power steering pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here's what I have. The top one is the same as the one on my non ac '67 440 and unfortunately it has some damage to the pulley but I'd bend it back into shape and use it if I needed to.
Asking $50 each + shipping from 48073.
IMG_20170425_111152136.jpg
IMG_20170425_111404371.jpg
IMG_20170425_111428770.jpg
IMG_20170425_111451631.jpg
IMG_20170425_111627075.jpg

Buy some miracle, do you still have the FEDERAL pump? I'm hearing a bit of noise from mine, and want another Federal pump ready when this one dies....

Buy some miracle, do you still have the FEDERAL pump? I'm hearing a bit of noise from mine, and want another Federal pump ready when this one dies....
You mean the top one? If so, I don’t think so but I’ll check and update this.

I figured it would be long gone, but had to check. There are several in a nearby junkyard, thank the Lord. I can get one and a rebuild kit. For now, its not urgent, but hearing a squeak from the pump the 1st few minutes after starting can only bode ill....

Better off with Saginaw pump.

So I've read. IFF I can't cobble together a working solution for the Federal, then I'll use the brackets from my 400 and get a Saginaw pump. I like the performance I get from my Federal though....

So I've read. IFF I can't cobble together a working solution for the Federal, then I'll use the brackets from my 400 and get a Saginaw pump. I like the performance I get from my Federal though....
Come to a cold climate and the chatter and squeal, your feelings would change.

Come to a cold climate and the chatter and squeal, your feelings would change.

Can't argue w that. Now that its warmed up, no more squeak when I start up. You doubtless know it goes away a few minutes after starting, as the engine warms up a bit. For now, I'll spend minimum effort on things, as she currently steers very nicely. I need to address more urgent suspension issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back