For Sale Power Trunk Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedanman

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 4 power trunk lock assy's that work on the older Mopars $40ea shipped,add 3% for PP

Picture 3760.jpg

I'll take please. Please send me your paypal email address and I'll pay you right away. I'm in area code 95065 for shipping cost.
Many thanks!
Jeremy

I'm not sure what these were used in but are not correct for a 69. Mine is a vacuum controlled unit with the release button in the glove compartment.
These look later.

I'm not sure what these were used in but are not correct for a 69. Mine is a vacuum controlled unit with the release button in the glove compartment.
These look later.
That's correct, they are not "correct". I think in 71 or 72 they went to an electric latch and then it is a different style. They are from a later car.

But!! These will work in a 69. My 70 300 did not have a remote release and I used a latch like this with no problems. Simple wiring with a push button in the glove box. I used an electric for two reasons... First is that I had one and I didn't have a vacuum latch with the required switch etc. Second is it works with my remote fob.

These are the later electric lock for 78-up cars. The last one is pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back