Proportioning Valve and PB Booster

Ok thanks guys. I didn't realize the existing pedal/rod connections wouldn't work when adding a booster. I think for now I'll stick with the manual brakes but get the MC and proportioning valve sorted out.

I appreciate the quick responses. You guys are awesome!
Just know that when you do put the new MC and such in it is going to be a ***** to pull up, both feet on the pedal and slam hard. Find out what sort of disk brakes where put on you car, I'm assuming out of a fuselage car and simply order a new power booster/MC assy from your local auto store which will run you less than $150 then you can look at whats needed for the pedal assy to make that work, the proportioning valve will come out of a similar fusey as well to what the disk brakes came out of. Lastly the rear cylinder sizes stayed much the same in these years from 1967 up to 1973 so you should be good there.

A 68 Fury had a dual brake system. Find a Disc brake master and booster from a 67 - 68 Chrysler, Plymouth, or Dodge with Disc Brakes. The booster is hard as hell to locate, and expensive, but they are out there. Do not try to use others as it will bind up your column shift linkage. I found this out the hard way.

Back