PST or Firm Feel...

If you have any questions about the products that we offer please let me know and I will do my best to answer them. As you will see we have people on the site that have used our products with no issues. We do offer a lifetime limited warranty on all products that we offer for as long you own your vehicle. That being said our warranty works the same way as your local parts store as the part would need to be returned for evaluation/inspection the only difference being we are mail order. We do cover craftmanship and material defects.

Bushing wise we offer two main types, OEM rubber or Polygraphite. Rubber would be for stock ride or feel and polygraphite provides improved handling as it does not give like that of OEM rubber. The ride will be firm but not harsh.

As member of the forum you are also eligable for the mopar discount of 10% off order of $200 or more and free shipping within the US 48 state. Also of which can be found our vendor section.

Thanks
James From
PST

I'm going to order a front sway bar from Firm Feel for our 68 300 coupe. But I'm up in the air over which diameter to choose.

On our 68 300 convertible, we installed the 1 1/8" front sway bar and I'm happy with it. But I'm wondering if the 1 1/4" be even better? (bigger is better, right? lol) Or would it be too stiff?

I realize that suspension components have to work together so bigger might not necessarily be better. FYI this car has KYB's up front, which we installed a few weeks ago, and air shocks in the rear which the PO installed. The rest of the suspension is stock in good condition

Last edited:
I'm going to order a front sway bar from Firm Feel for our 68 300 coupe. But I'm up in the air over which diameter to choose.

On our 68 300 convertible, we installed the 1 1/8" front sway bar and I'm happy with it. But I'm wondering if the 1 1/4" be even better? (bigger is better, right? lol) Or would it be too stiff?

I realize that suspension components have to work together so bigger might not necessarily be better. FYI this car has KYB's up front, which we installed a few weeks ago, and air shocks in the rear which the PO installed. The rest of the suspension is stock in good condition
Eliminate the air shocks, replace the rear springs and figure it out from there. My suggestion next is to install a rear swaybar.

I use this:

17A63C68-9398-4A06-A7E3-3E3E3DD8B805.jpeg

Thanks. I'm not really trying to get the absolute most out of the handling, more just want to reduce the wallowing and body roll. The 1 1/8" did a fine job on the convertible so I'll probably just go with that for the coupe. btw, the air shocks wouldn't have been my choice, but since they're on and working, will probably leave that go for now as I have many other fishies to fry...

Thanks. I'm not really trying to get the absolute most out of the handling, more just want to reduce the wallowing and body roll. The 1 1/8" did a fine job on the convertible so I'll probably just go with that for the coupe. btw, the air shocks wouldn't have been my choice, but since they're on and working, will probably leave that go for now as I have many other fishies to fry...
I should have left the air shocks on my Polara 500. Rode like crap after I switched them out for KYB's, nice way to find out the springs were shot.

If you are trying to eliminate body roll then stiff shock like Bilsteins is the ticket but you gotta have tight leaf springs and as i mentioned the rear sway bar will help out plenty.
I'm sure torsion bar replacement with an increase in diameter would help a bit too.

If you are trying to eliminate body roll then stiff shock like Bilsteins is the ticket but you gotta have tight leaf springs and as i mentioned the rear sway bar will help out plenty.
I'm sure torsion bar replacement with an increase in diameter would help a bit too.

Oh yes, I don't doubt you. I'd love to do a full suspension upgrade, but don't have the time right now. The FF sway bar made a big difference on my 68 300 convertible though, all else being the same, so I consider it a pretty good bang-for-the-buck and also for the time.

I should have left the air shocks on my Polara 500. Rode like crap after I switched them out for KYB's, nice way to find out the springs were shot.

One thing I've always thought would help would be to split the air shocks air lines so they don't share the same line. I've heard that when you have a single air line, when you go around a turn, the pressure from the outside shock pushes the inside shock up, exaggerating lean in the turn. I don't know if that's true but it makes sense, unless there some kind of valving in the shocks to prevent that.

Back