r.i.p Pussy Galore

They had soooo many hot girls it's hard to name them all. I'm a huge Bond fan and been one for years.
with the exception of the Timothy Dalton years to which my father claimed should never have been made).
Sorry but I have to disagree. I liked Dalton and to me he brought back a lot of what I liked in Sean Connery.

To me the worst was George Lazenby with Telly Savales "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" sheezus the story line sucked. That and when Sean Connery did that Never Say Never Again. Another stinker.

My favorite villain as well, while I think this Scene with Gert Fröbe talking in his original German mother language let the Scene appear quite a bit better than the English Version.

Gert Frobe was also the German soldier, delivering rations on a donkey, in the legendary film "The Longest Day".

They had soooo many hot girls it's hard to name them all. I'm a huge Bond fan and been one for years.

Sorry but I have to disagree. I liked Dalton and to me he brought back a lot of what I liked in Sean Connery.

To me the worst was George Lazenby with Telly Savales "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" sheezus the story line sucked. That and when Sean Connery did that Never Say Never Again. Another stinker.

Well, to each his own I suppose. Either way, there's a reason Dalton was 2 and done and Lazenby was 1 and done.

Yep, there were many beauties gracing the bond movies throughout the decades. I think the curvier ones were in the early Bond movies.

I just watched Goldfinger last night. Honor was a beautiful woman. I saw a picture of her im guessing in her seventies and she was gorgeous. RIP

My favorite villain as well, while I think this Scene with Gert Fröbe talking in his original German mother language let the Scene appear quite a bit better than the English Version.

Do you expect me to talk Goldfinger?
No Mr. Bond, I except you to die!!
Great dialog!!!

Never watched Goldfinger in English, the voice seemed slightly different and as I just found out Gert Fröbe was dubbed by another actor. Part of the reason I found the English Scene slightly worse I guess, his original voice and Intonation is very characteristic.
Probably the same Americans feel about a dubbed John Wayne.

Back