Radio Restoration Services

The_Eagles’_Nest

Reaction score
I need a recommendation for who to send my radio out to. It looks decent but it does not work. Who out there restores radios and has a good reputation? Ward’s is gone, and I have sent some emails to other places but never heard back.

I don't know of anyone that I would trust to repair a radio. Most have retired or passed on.

I'll give you a good option that I've used (along with others here) and that is to have this guy update the radio to modern internals. External appearance isn't changed at all and you have a lot of options. I have this in both my cars. Radio reception is horrible where I live with the AM band reception just about nonexistent, so this lets me listen to my satellite radio or music from a thumb drive.

Tayman Electrical stereo solutions for collector cars

many years ago used Mike Hagen Antique Auto Radio Repair...215 547 7145...but i have no idea if he's still around

I have an AM/8Track I would like to get "modernized" ...
Anyone had one done and by who?
TIA

I need a recommendation for who to send my radio out to. It looks decent but it does not work. Who out there restores radios and has a good reputation? Ward’s is gone, and I have sent some emails to other places but never heard back.

This fellow Ralph is near NW Chicago and fixed many of my radios. He even installs the Aurora System. Drop it off, pick it up.

Ralph The Radio Guy Radio Repair, Conversions Aurora Design Dealer

Obviously you can mail it to him too.

72F50B8D-662A-4F4D-957F-EC5AC4C08CAE.png

Back