Rally wheels

Not if the 300 has front power disc brakes. If it has front drums, they will. The B-body rally and Magnum 500 wheels will be 14", as only HEMI cars had 15" steel wheels with hub caps or wheel covers back then. Only E-body cars could have 15" Rallye wheels from the factory, back then, but with the same bolt pattern, they all fit as long as they were drum brake cars they were being installed on. The 15" wheels do not matter as to disc or drum front brakes.

CBODY67

They also made 15" b/e body rallyes OEM and definitely aftermarket

Not if the 300 has front power disc brakes. If it has front drums, they will. The B-body rally and Magnum 500 wheels will be 14", as only HEMI cars had 15" steel wheels with hub caps or wheel covers back then. Only E-body cars could have 15" Rallye wheels from the factory, back then, but with the same bolt pattern, they all fit as long as they were drum brake cars they were being installed on. The 15" wheels do not matter as to disc or drum front brakes.

CBODY67
its a disc brake car and i l wanted the 70 rr look i want 15x8 wheels with 235 70 r15 Radail TAs or cooper raised white letters

its a disc brake car and i l wanted the 70 rr look i want 15x8 wheels with 235 70 r15 Radail TAs or cooper raised white letters

70 td.jpg

The Rallyes can look good in places they did not originally come, but on such a great looking Chrysler 300 convertible, it's better like it is with the W23s. Trying to "get more attitude" with the Rallyes will only detract from the quiet assuredness of those 300s styling, to me. Similar with a lowered front suspension, even if just an inch.

OTOH, 15" Rallyes in 15x7, 4.25" backspacing would look good too, other than being more of a "Plymouth or Dodge" wheel rather than an upscale Chrysler wheel, as the W23s tend to be. Nothing to be really gained with anything wider than 15x7s on those cars, by observation, even on the back. Keep the W23s for the next owner, although their sale could pretty much completely finance the Rallye wheel purchase.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Back