Ram is #2 in sales

I’m considering a RAM 1500, but I tend to shy away from new. Are the ‘15’s much different?
Very happy with my bare bones standard cab/bed 16 Ram which I bought new. Knock wood the truck has been running flawless to date. I also prefer the styling of mine to the new trucks.

I think the Dodge Trucks have always been the best looking new trucks (for a new truck) on the road in recent years. Chevy and Ford are getting too "techy" looking for lack of a better term. Originally it was just the Fords that were ugly but now GM is jumping on the ugly wagon. The Fords have C-shaped headlights, what's up with that? Must be a fortune if you have to replace one.
Either way, no new truck for me, ever. I'm sticking with my B-series for now, thanks....

IMG_4418.jpg

Last edited:
I commute 24 miles round trip. I don’t live in a highly populated area but I see at least a dozen or more Dodge trucks daily that are the newer ones.

Friday I saw a late 70s Dodge hauling lumber. Looked rough but still running.

Was at a store two weeks ago and a carpenter was there in a Dodge van. He guessed the year of my Fury so I guess he was a Mopar guy. Said his 318 powered van never gave him problems.

Back