For Sale Rare 1964 Chrysler Imperial COUPE 79K original miles one owner! - $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Another Lady in red and no hose seen...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5363580444.html

So, up for sale is a rare find indeed. When is the last time you have seen a 1964 Imperial Coupe for sale on Craigslist? Ive seen a few 4 doors run by over the years but never a rare coupe.(There is a baby blue one on Bay Area CL now that says its a coupe but no shots from the side, It is not a coupe, its a 4 door, look at where the windows meet in the middle, its too short and its not in great shape and its $6750) This is a very original and still in great condition one owner Ca original car with a clean title in hand. The car has 79,999 original miles on it, its a numbers matching one owner car. It has a powerful 413 V8 engine in excellent condition. I will be servicing the engine shortly, oil change etc. so its ready for the road, it has been safely stored indoors and not been on the road for 10 years. The car is in remarkable shape, nearly flawless body other than a dent it had on the front fender but that has already been repaired. The paint is old but still presentable but a repaint would do wonders. The interior is loaded with all options including factory Air Conditioning, all white real Leather interior is great other than the passanger seat showing some wear and cracking but the rest looks great! Solid dash with one crack, all gauges etc in excellent shape. All chrome on car is in very nice shape with very little aging, doors open and close like new, This is nearly a NO RUST anywhere car. Solid floors, trunk, rockers, window chanels etc. Has 3 very small areas, that have a small amount of rust, this is on the L and R of the rear panel, behind the back window but in front of the deck lid, not in a window channel, right on the open space and easily cleaned up, then a small spot under the emblem on the passenger roof side panel behind the quarter window. Everywhere else is clean and understand, this is very little but I am upfront about all cars I sell to give you the best understanding prior to arrival to view the car. All glass is excellent, bumpers are great etc. All the car needs is a couple small dings fixed, the body sanded out and repainted. Interior could stay as is for a nice quality driver or spend a little money and have an award winning show car. The 1964 Imperial Coupe is the first design by the famous designer Engle who came over from Lincoln in 1964 after designing the 61 thru 64 Lincoln Continentals. The style of this car is Highly Regarded and set a standard of excellence for the early to mid 60's Luxury cars of the era. I am including many pics and a couple of the same car, same color and interior but is a completed show car, there is actually not a ton of visual difference between mine and the show car....lol. About price, its firm. I wont budge, I know what I have and its worth more than Im asking. This car with a little work is worth $25000 all day long. I don't expect this to last long so act quick. I am available most days to show, its located at my shop in Antioch. Thanks for taking the time to read my add, any questions not already answered just ask.

00P0P_jLNfVChvdum_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_1fuBDye5EIv_600x450.jpg

00c0c_6nxQAROS5VI_600x450.jpg

I love the look of these cars but I have 2 questions:

1. Why does he not show a complete full frontal picture of his car but some other show car?
2. What would cause only the passenger seat to wear like that?

It sorta looks like the drivers seat has been recovered...
You can see the wear marks on rear seat but drivers has ZERO....
The dash pad is pure junk... Door edge trim is junk.....
And as far as being worth " 25000$ all day long " ...
On what planet.... Cuz on this one (Earth) it just ain't happening, Bucky....

my buddy bennie sold one of these last year for 6500. to a man from alt.ga. the day before i went to buy it. everything in the car worked even the a.c.. it was all white. i believe this one was white and repainted red. paint looks to new base coat clear coat

Looks good in this color combo.

Looks nice.

Rear springs look to be toast or a thousand lbs of parts in the trunk.

"this car won't last long so act quick." Well it's already been on ebay for a long time.

I hope it goes to a good home, and doesn't get bastardized, it seems like a very nice car for $5000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back