Rarest C-Body 1965-1973...

We brought this up before.
The 1969 New Yorkers with three on the tree.
None has ever been observed.

All New Yorkers from that year did have the 440 ...right?!
Never heard about a 69 440 car with 3 on the tree....

IMG_1970.JPG
What about my 67 polara 500 convertable black with red interior I dont think there are many of those made

In general:
--any C-body convertible, usually less than about 2000 of any model in any given model year.
--65-66 6-Window Town Sedan Chryslers and similar Polaras.
--65 Chrysler 300-L

CBODY67

this is the only one known to have been built and make it to public consumption...pilot car was possibly a black/orange car also... but there is not even a rumor of it existing sadly..

blackorange tag.jpg

We brought this up before.
The 1969 New Yorkers with three on the tree.
None has ever been observed.
I believe one just turned up on FB. It's a 69 383 3 on the column. I asked the guy to join up here and share... we'll see. Sadly I can't pull a photo off that stupid site but for any of you who are actually on there:

A lot of 1 of 1s out there , they all cant be the rarest
Agreed, if you have a nice C body, you have a rare car, and you'll often be the only one at your local cruise in.
If you break them down far enough to colours and options, they're all one of one.
The business side (magazines, tv shows) of the hobby try to make it about "investments". Hell I'm upside down in every damn car I have.
Way too many brain bytes devoted to the "numbers" in my opinion. Fix it for yourself and enjoy it with the windows rolled down and your favourite music playing...if you're not having fun, find another hobby.

Back