Rear brake drums 1965 Plymouth Fury

Looking for finned . That's what's on there . I try and avoid Chinese . Thanks for your help
From the photos you posted, those are not finned/ribbed. They were available both ways however and made from '65-75 on certain models. Even the '65-71 D100's used them. If they become too hard to find, you might think about gathering up a set of 11 X 2 1/2" backing plates along with all the hardware and do a changeover. Those were a much more common brake setup.

From the photos you posted, those are not finned/ribbed. They were available both ways however and made from '65-75 on certain models. Even the '65-71 D100's used them. If they become too hard to find, you might think about gathering up a set of 11 X 2 1/2" backing plates along with all the hardware and do a changeover. Those were a much more common brake setup.
Yes I agree . Just trying to keep the same if possible. I found some in the US, just gonna cost a bit .

Are you looking for 11" x 2" Rear drums? Are you looking for cheap made in China drums or quality drums that were made in the U.S. or Canada? What price ranger are you looking for? The finned rear brake drums from a later year C Body will fit. You need to find them in Canada to avoid high shipping costs. @cbarge
They are 11 by 2 rear . They are smooth. Any ideas in Canada ?

20230420_191606.jpg

20230420_191540.jpg

20230420_191459.jpg

Back