rear spare tire and jack stowage 67Fury

67Furyvert

Reaction score
Does anyone have the original spare tire and jack in their car? If so can you post pics on how it all stows?

It would be much appreciated. I finally got a complete jack. I thing I need the wing nut, bolt and spring??

All help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Does anyone have the original spare tire and jack in their car? If so can you post pics on how it all stows?

It would be much appreciated. I finally got a complete jack. I thing I need the wing nut, bolt and spring??

All help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
I can help you out with this but I'm traveling and won't be home for a couple of weeks. If no one beats me to this in the mean time, I'll also try to get a decent pic of original diagram on under side of trunk lid. I am the original owner of a '67 III four door and can provide a detailed description of all the components if that will help.

I can help you out with this but I'm traveling and won't be home for a couple of weeks. If no one beats me to this in the mean time, I'll also try to get a decent pic of original diagram on under side of trunk lid. I am the original owner of a '67 III four door and can provide a detailed description of all the components if that will help.

Clark,

That would be great!!!

Back