Redeye Widebody

Hellcat donor drive trains are out there. They are in high demand and pretty expensive.

Just one lottery win away:)

FB_IMG_1599514230083.jpg

Well, I got my Redeye back today. She is running good.

They replaced one of the fuel pump modules. And replaced the fuel tank level sender. I guess that was bad too.

I always check the fuel guage EVERY time I start the Redeye. She will consume the entire tank in 11.5 minutes while in WOT. This car does consume fuel rapidly so it is just a habit of mine to eyeball the fuel guage everytime I start it up. I go for country rides out in the middle of no where and can't chance it running out of fuel. Anyways, I had a half tank and I drove about 10 miles to the car wash and on the way back the car just quit running. The Dodge tech said the fuel wasn't reading correctly and the fuel tank level sender was sending a signal to the ECU that the car was out of fuel. There was about 1 gallon left in the tank after I picked the car up from the dealer and drove about a mile to the gas station. It took a little over 17.5 gallons to fill up the 18.5 gallon tank.

Strange **** for a $100k car......

Still loving the bejeezes out of your Redeye, Bob?

Gawd I envy your fleet.

Heck yeah!

I picked my sister up at the airport and took her for a short blast on I-95. She can't believe how much power the Redeye has....

Back