Redeye Widebody

Any computer nannies that prevent an unlocked free control of the car?
e. g. Stability control, traction control, launch control, etc, etc, etc...

You can turn everything on and off.

It's a total total beast in Track Mode!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I imagine this happens when the unexperienced driver gets a false sense of security, then decides to punch it to see what it’s got. Are these at all easy to drive as street car?

I imagine this happens when the unexperienced driver gets a false sense of security, then decides to punch it to see what it’s got. Are these at all easy to drive as street car?

Yes, if you drive sensibly and have it pointed straight before you hit the gas. You have to learn how hard you can accelerate at a dead stop or when you are rolling down the road.

Like I said earlier... if you go WOT at 80 mph the car can break traction. So you have the learn the power curve......fast!

Also......as used Hellcat's get older the price is dropping too. I'm seeing older used Hellcat's selling for $45k - $65k. So those younger guys still living in Mom & Dad's basement will spend every dime they have to get a 707 hp Hellcat.

Is that when you pull out the Scat Pack Charger? Or the one of the '78's?

All of them.

BTW, the NY'er has 500 hp too......

20181013_095944.jpg

Is that when you pull out the Scat Pack Charger? Or the one of the '78's?

I don't drive any of them if there is any snow, ice, or salt on the roads. Some winters it doesn't snow or not very much here. As long as the road doesn't have any salt on them I will drive them....but very cautiously if under 50°.

I drive my Ram most of the winter.

DSC_0316.JPG

1 of 113 Southfork Edition Longhorn Ram 2018.

Still no 6 speed Charger....

I believe the 6 speeds are history going forward.

I checked the build specs on a 2020 R/T, Scat Pack, and Hellcat and no option for a 6 speed.

Maybe Graham has some insight on 6 speeds.

Speaking of Graham @Dobalovr

I haven't heard from him lately.

I believe the 6 speeds are history going forward.

I checked the build specs on a 2020 R/T, Scat Pack, and Hellcat and no option for a 6 speed.

Maybe Graham has some insight on 6 speeds.

Speaking of Graham @Dobalovr

I haven't heard from him lately.
I stopped in to see him for a bit today while picking up a part he brought in for me. He's doing fine, sitting in his glass office lording over all his minions, although he called them pineapples.:confused::confused:

Back