Redeye Widebody

Well, we have threads going for 300's, Rams, Chargers, and Challengers.
Who wants to buy a Journey? :lol:

facepalm.gif

I just got an update on my Maryland title, registration, and tags.

I should have everything in 2 more weeks and then I can go get the car.

I just got an update on my Maryland title, registration, and tags.

I should have everything in 2 more weeks and then I can go get the car.
You mean you can't drive a car off the lot in MD? They don't have temporary registrations?

You mean you can't drive a car off the lot in MD? They don't have temporary registrations?

The car is in another state. Mass. might be the only state that doesn't have temporary registration. I could register in Mass. and drive to Maryland and transfer. I'm a 100% disabled veteran so I don't pay anything for registration or tags in Maryland. Mass. won't honor that status so I have to wait a few weeks to get the Maryland reg and plates sent to Mass. and then I can get the car. Doing it this way saves me $500-$600.

The car is in another state. Mass. might be the only state that doesn't have temporary registration. I could register in Mass. and drive to Maryland and transfer. I'm a 100% disabled veteran so I don't pay anything for registration or tags in Maryland. Mass. won't honor that status so I have to wait a few weeks to get the Maryland reg and plates sent to Mass. and then I can get the car. Doing it this way saves me $500-$600.
No transit permits available through the MD dept?

No transit permits available through the MD dept?

No. The process I'm going through is the only process allowed in this state. I could go up to Mass. and trailer the Redeye back to Maryland but I still would have to wait the 2 weeks for the title transfer and process registration and tags. I might as well let the car sit for 2 weeks and drive it back. BTW, I'm already paying insurance on the Redeye. I couldn't process the request without proof of insurance.

Magnum's were produced from 2005-2008.

There was a SRT8 Magnum produced with a 6 1L.

No 6.4L's and no Hellcat engines in Magnum's.

Hellcat engines didn't start until 2015.

The story was they couldn't make the 300 Charger Challenger and Magnum so to make the Challenger they killed the Magnum .

My DD is a 2006 RT AWD Magnum with 340000kms on it and still can hit 180kph in no time....AMHIK
B05F1813-99E4-4DA8-8EA4-57066FDFA174.jpeg

Back