Redeye Widebody

Dave, you are taller than I am, and I have to tilt my head to get in the Challenger without smacking the door frame.

A little, but I do that naturally getting into a automobile , I think.
My Challenger seat is all the way down and all the way back. I thought it would be too tight for Bob, I guess not.

When comparing the Challenger to Mustang etc., I always thought they were too large. I just read a comment on "Barn Finds" about a 1969 Mercury Marauder X100 for sale. This is his comment.

Jwinters
Feb 12, 2020 at 11:43pm
fun fact I just googled.. a 2015 dodge challenger hellcat with manual transmission weighs 4,449 pounds so it is actually 50 pounds heavier than this car

All along, I thought an Old Man with a Hat really was an old man with a hat. Guess I was wrong. :lol:

A little, but I do that naturally getting into a automobile , I think.
My Challenger seat is all the way down and all the way back. I thought it would be too tight for Bob, I guess not.

Dang it Dave.....

My CRS (Can't Remember ****) kicked in and I couldn't remember how much room the front seat of a Challenger had when I sat in one last summer.
So I went to see our friends at Cook Dodge and had to act like I was going to buy a Challenger.

Stan.....
I asked just to sit in a Challenger and I had to give him my drivers license and he disappeared to make a copy of it. It took him forever to get the keys.

I sat in a Scat Pack Challenger and I was right. A little more room than the Charger front seat. So my big *** fits in a Challenger comfortably and I can get in and out the same as my Charger.

So then I let them have the boom and said I'm really looking for a Redeye Widebody (with all the options I have in the one I'm getting.) So they looked around and the nearest one is 750 miles away. They realized that I bought 3 new cars $60k or better in the last 24 months. So I said im really trying to support my local dealer but you guys don't have the car that I want......but if I get a Redeye somewhere else I will definitely bring it to you guys for service.

Wow, very nice. So are you going to leave the yellow chin spoiler protector on or take it off? :)

It's already in the trunk. My salesperson tried to talk me in to leaving it on. He said most of the guys in his area leave it on. I told him to look at 2020 they changed them to pink because Mopar wants them off the car.

It's already in the trunk. My salesperson tried to talk me in to leaving it on. He said most of the guys in his area leave it on. I told him to look at 2020 they changed them to pink because Mopar wants them off the car.
Was the salesperson old enough to drink? The kids love 'em, the kids love 'em!

I don't see any red eyes on it remove the protective covering on the chin spoiler

I don't see any red eyes on it remove the protective covering on the chin spoiler

It's there. Just bad pictures.

Screenshot_20200213-170416_Gallery.jpg

I'm getting excited to drive it soon.

I haven't even seen this beauty with my eyeballs yet!

Dang it!

I forgot to order Weather Tech floorliners and the trunk liner mat.

Back