Redeye Widebody

These are real idiots! Does a burnout at 11:30.

47705C83-D52C-4E77-ABDD-E3CC2F67D67A.jpeg

@Tobias74 just finished dropping a gen 3 hemi into his Fury project and man does it sound good. I gave him a gen 3 outta a 2006 300 for parts that we replaced for a dropped valve. Used Holley parts all the way through for the conversion. Turned out very nice. I’m sure he will drop a video here

@Tobias74 just finished dropping a gen 3 hemi into his Fury project and man does it sound good. I gave him a gen 3 outta a 2006 300 for parts that we replaced for a dropped valve. Used Holley parts all the way through for the conversion. Turned out very nice. I’m sure he will drop a video here
I used only one bolt of the engine I got from you lol , my engine is an 2013 and came out of an Roll over with 32tkm.
I did an MDS delete and at same time I got the heads ported and shaved, Hellcat lifters and better camshaft and some other good parts at the moment I’m running a build 727 behind the Hemi with 2800 stall and stage 2 shift kit and all upgraded internals good for 600HP I will upgrade the Fury with an 6 speed Tremec pretty soon.

I used only one bolt of the engine I got from you lol , my engine is an 2013 and came out of an Roll over with 32tkm.
I did an MDS delete and at same time I got the heads ported and shaved, Hellcat lifters and better camshaft and some other good parts at the moment I’m running a build 727 behind the Hemi with 2800 stall and stage 2 shift kit and all upgraded internals good for 600HP I will upgrade the Fury with an 6 speed Tremec pretty soon.
Where's your build thread???:poke:

Doesn't make it funny. Also shows there's a lot of stupid people out there.
Ah your just jealous (or Amish).

WhistlinDiesel via socialblade, $96.4K - $1.5M - ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS

But you know these farmers have a lot of slack time when the crops ain't growing.

BIG.WOODEN.WHEELS.001.jpg
BIG.WOODEN.WHEELS.002.jpg

But seriously he parodies a lot of his content, big slap in the face to the big truck crowd and they eat it up, throw in a bunch of boomer hate, bait the supercar crowd and sprinkle on a bunch of COVID HOAX.... BINGO! The Zoomers love it.

Last edited:

But you know these farmers have a lot of slack time when the crops ain't growing.

View attachment 435861 View attachment 435862

But seriously he parodies a lot of his content, big slap in the face to the big truck crowd and they eat it up, throw in a bunch of boomer hate, stir up the supercar crowd and sprinkle on a bunch of COVID HOAX.... BINGO! The Zoomers love it.

:realcrazy:

View attachment 435861 View attachment 435862

But seriously he parodies a lot of his content, big slap in the face to the big truck crowd and they eat it up, throw in a bunch of boomer hate, bait the supercar crowd and sprinkle on a bunch of COVID HOAX.... BINGO! The Zoomers love it.

I have better things to do with my time. I watch @C Body Bob Bob's Classic Cars and Parts, and @monaco75 Zac's Country Bunker Trains. That's all I watch on Youtube, other than comedy.

Good for these idiots that make stupid money off YouTube. I'm still one of those people that has to work for my money, so I don't watch other people's bullshit. I don't get what happened to this world in that regard.

Last edited:
I have better things to do with my time. I watch @C Body Bob Bob's Classic Cars and Parts, and @monaco75 Zac's Country Bunker Trains. That's all I watch on Youtube, other than comedy.

Good for these idiots that make stupid money off YouTube. I'm still one of those people that has to work for my money, so I don't watch other people's bullshit. I don't get what happened to this world in that regard.
Glad to entertain.

It is pretty amazing that every single Hellcat and Scat Pack salvage powertrain from these guys always lists having the optional 3.09 axle.

I have the production numbers for 2019 Redeye Challenger's and out of 3078 produced for the USA only 35 cars had the 3.09 optional axle.

Screenshot_20210202-183605_Facebook.jpg

They likely aren't sure or know what is in there. They are probably presuming they are all 3.09s.

Back