Redeye Widebody

I had an excellent experience at my local Dodge dealer (Cook Dodge) this morning. My one go to guy for everything Mopar at Cook Dodge is the Service Manager Chris. He understands the frustrations I have had and he really tries to make things right. He knew I was looking to buy a Redeye 2 weeks ago so he asked if I found one when I brought my Scat Pack in for a oil change today. So I told him yes I found one in Massachusetts and I showed him a few pictures. He asked if I could bring it by the shop when I get it. So when they finished the oil change the Tech that they have that does all of the SRT service work was telling Chris that he really liked my Scat Pack and Chris told to wait until he sees the Redeye that I'm getting this week. So....as I was signing the service paperwork I asked Chris what was the chances that I can get the 1st five free oil changes on the Redeye even though I didn't buy the car from them. He said Bob, your a loyal customer and bought 3 cars from us in 24 months and yes we'll give you the first 5 oil changes free. I thought that was pretty cool.

I had an excellent experience at my local Dodge dealer (Cook Dodge) this morning. My one go to guy for everything Mopar at Cook Dodge is the Service Manager Chris. He understands the frustrations I have had and he really tries to make things right. He knew I was looking to buy a Redeye 2 weeks ago so he asked if I found one when I brought my Scat Pack in for a oil change today. So I told him yes I found one in Massachusetts and I showed him a few pictures. He asked if I could bring it by the shop when I get it. So when they finished the oil change the Tech that they have that does all of the SRT service work was telling Chris that he really liked my Scat Pack and Chris told to wait until he sees the Redeye that I'm getting this week. So....as I was signing the service paperwork I asked Chris what was the chances that I can get the 1st five free oil changes on the Redeye even though I didn't buy the car from them. He said Bob, your a loyal customer and bought 3 cars from us in 24 months and yes we'll give you the first 5 oil changes free. I thought that was pretty cool.

Brown-noser!

Get it in writing. :D

Not necessary....

I've known the Service Manager (Chris) for a few years and he is the one person at this Dodge dealer that will do exactly as he says he will. He also knows there are 3 other Dodge dealers within 20 miles and I can go to any of them if I'm not satisfied with the service.

Not necessary....

I've known the Service Manager (Chris) for a few years and he is the one person at this Dodge dealer that will do exactly as he says he will. He also knows there are 3 other Dodge dealers within 20 miles and I can go to any of them if I'm not satisfied with the service.

:popcorn:

I have just been informed that my Maryland registration and plates won't be ready until sometime next week. I'm not surprised...... I'm dealing with the 2 worst vehicle administration's in the world! Massachusetts and Maryland. One is blaming the other for delays!!!!
.:icon_fU::icon_fU:
:wtf::wtf::wtf:

:mob::mob:

Now I've been told (maybe) Wednesday or Thursday next week......

I have just been informed that my Maryland registration and plates won't be ready until sometime next week. I'm not surprised...... I'm dealing with the 2 worst vehicle administration's in the world! Massachusetts and Maryland. One is blaming the other for delays!!!!
.:icon_fU::icon_fU:
:wtf::wtf::wtf:

:mob::mob:
One state doesn't want dealers to sell to out of state customers, the other doesn't want you to buy from an out of state dealer.

Grrrr....
smiley.gif

One state doesn't want dealers to sell to out of state customers, the other doesn't want you to buy from an out of state dealer.

Mass. Isn't getting a dime for registration and tags. Maryland isnt getting a dime either because of my 100% disabled vet status so there isnt any incentive or urgency in either state to get this done. The dealer in Mass. already has my check for my car and they don't care how long my car sits in their lot.

I don't know how I missed this thread, congrats Bob. That is a awesome car. I don't know when I will get out there to see my wife's sister, but when I do I will have to get with you and see your fleet.:thumbsup:

I'm surprised your dealer didn't arrange a dealer trade... they usually do it all the time.

Not with these high end cars. They have to take a shitload of hard to sell cars to get a Redeye Widebody so they won't let a Redeye go to another dealer unless they sell it.

Not with these high end cars. They have to take a shitload of hard to sell cars to get a Redeye Widebody so they won't let a Redeye go to another dealer unless they sell it.
Or sometimes they sell them to another dealer to get the rebates and incentives. Then they.. (wink-wink)

Or sometimes they sell them to another dealer to get the rebates and incentives. Then they.. (wink-wink)

I tried to get a Redeye from another dealer twice and both times they called the other dealer while I was sitting there and no dice. If you want the Redeye I have to buy it from the dealer that owns it. They also want to sell the extended warranty and any extra's they can talk you in to buying.....

Challengers look great in white.

I believe they do look good also.

Cook Dodge had a White Knuckle Scat Pack Challenger that I looked at a couple of weeks ago. It's already sold. They sell the White Knuckle and Pitch Black performance Challengers and Chargers almost as fast as they show up on the lot.

Back