Redeye Widebody

Congratulations Bob! Looking great! How was the dealer? Good people? Did they give you any hassle about picking you up?

How was the train ride? Seems like you made out pretty good.

Can't wait to see it in the daylight!

Congratulations Bob! Looking great! How was the dealer? Good people? Did they give you any hassle about picking you up?

How was the train ride? Seems like you made out pretty good.

Can't wait to see it in the daylight!

Let me tell you guys......

This was the easiest and best car sale I ever had in my life! If you want a GREAT deal on a hot rod go and see Gary Rose at Central Dodge in Raynham, Mass. I called Gary and told him I was serious about buying a Redeye. It had to have the 27Q Package, 3.09 axle, sunroof, and the SRT Performance spoiler. I just lucked out that this one had the Demonic red Laguna leather seats and interior. This car is a 1 of 84 with the options I just mentioned. After many, many consultations with Graham Dobaluvr and Stan I had all the negotiating ammo to haggle with the dealer. Gary at the dealership said to hold up and he would work everything he could and would have a final price for me. He made me an offer that was a lot better than what I was going to offer him. Car sold! And I haven't even put my eyeballs on the car.

Oh yeah, the train ride was great! Relaxing and effortless. I got on at Aberdeen, Md and got off on Rt 128 in Massachusetts. Gary from the dealership was there waiting on me in a very nice Jeep something. He drove about 30 miles to pick me up at the train station.

There was a crowd of people looking at my car when they brought around for me. They were interested in it too. Sorry, its sold. They had 3 Redeye's when I bought mine. They still have a blue Redeye for about $80k still for sale.

Learning stuff about the Hellcats and Redeyes every dang day.....

I noticed when I was taking pictures that there wasn't any foglights. Well.....Hellcats and Redeyes don't have foglights because they use those openings for additional coolers.

Sweet Bob, congrats and enjoy!

Opinion needed.....

All of the trim on my Redeye is black.

What do you think about license plate frames?

Leave it with no frame?

Black license frame?

White license frame?

There is no chrome on this car so chrome wouldn't even be considered.

Thanks in advance.

20200306_070718.jpg

Opinion needed.....

All of the trim on my Redeye is black.

What do you think about license plate frames?

Leave it with no frame?

Black license frame?

White license frame?

There is no chrome on this car so chrome wouldn't even be considered.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 358106
Slim black

20180728_103918A.JPG

Last edited:
Let me tell you guys......

This was the easiest and best car sale I ever had in my life! If you want a GREAT deal on a hot rod go and see Gary Rose at Central Dodge in Raynham, Mass. I called Gary and told him I was serious about buying a Redeye. It had to have the 27Q Package, 3.09 axle, sunroof, and the SRT Performance spoiler. I just lucked out that this one had the Demonic red Laguna leather seats and interior. This car is a 1 of 84 with the options I just mentioned. After many, many consultations with Graham Dobaluvr and Stan I had all the negotiating ammo to haggle with the dealer. Gary at the dealership said to hold up and he would work everything he could and would have a final price for me. He made me an offer that was a lot better than what I was going to offer him. Car sold! And I haven't even put my eyeballs on the car.

Let me make a correction.....

If you are going to buy a car or a Ram please contact Graham (Dobaluvr) first. He will either sell you your dream car at the best price possible or he will guide you to that ultimate deal.

Graham, I don't even know if you are selling cars again but I have to give you the exceptional thanks for helping me buy 3 vehicles in the last 24 months!

:usflag::canada:

Let me make a correction.....

If you are going to buy a car or a Ram please contact Graham (Dobaluvr) first. He will either sell you your dream car at the best price possible or he will guide you to that ultimate deal.

Graham, I don't even know if you are selling cars again but I have to give you the exceptional thanks for helping me buy 3 vehicles in the last 24 months!

:usflag::canada:
Bob.. your HOA must LOVE you now with (5) ground pounders... lol

Bob.. your HOA must LOVE you now with (5) ground pounders... lol

So far only my next door neighbor figured it out. Everyone in the HOA will know before it gets dark today. They will probably have an emergency HOA meeting about me!!! LOL!

Nothing in the HOA agreement has anything in it about how many cars you can have!

BTW, the new cars don't come with a paper copy of the owners manual. Access it on the internet or through U-Connect. The new cars come with a User's Guide.

You can call Dodge Customer Care 800-423-6343 and request a paper copy with the last 8 of your VIN.

20200218_071029.jpg

Back