67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
not mine

REDUCED! 1972 Dodge Monaco Station Wagon - cars & trucks - by owner
1691464567892.png

1691464580660.png

1691464591070.png

Built March 10 1972. Dodge Spring Special 9 passenger wagon in very good condition. Driver quality paint, 360 2bbl. Headliner, dash, carpets, glass, weather stripping etc all excellent as well as the undercarriage of the car being rust proofed. Riding on 17”Magnum 500's. Right rear seat needs minor repair, front and rear facing seats are perfect. The car is a solid running 8/10. I'm offering it up for $15,000 OBO. Car is in Squamish B.C. Please reply By text only if you're seriously interested.

This is DP46K2D244460 — that car looks great, I don’t get why it has not sold. It has been advertised at that price since at least June (half of the initial ask back in 2022).

Based on location, it must be CAD 15k — in which case, it’s a bargain IMHO. I seriously considered it last summer and posted info I got from the seller here (I decided to hold off after I got on the trail of a 1971; still on that hunt).

Last edited:
If it weren't green, maybe. I like the 360 a lot but it needs a big block.
I think I prefer the 72/3 *** over the 69/70/71.

If it weren't green, maybe. I like the 360 a lot but it needs a big block.
I think I prefer the 72/3 *** over the 69/70/71.
Polara>Monaco for rear treatment on the 69-71. The door handle on the 72-3s is the deal breaker for me.

Gotta have a luggage rack. That's part of the coolness factor.
Yup, to me a wagon has to have a luggage rack and the third row seat. I do like woodgrain too if it had it from the factory although the upkeep and expense to redo it isn't great.

M85 for life.
Thank you for pointing out that this wagon's particularly clean lines (enhanced IMHO by the roof rack) are not spoiled by the front and rear bumper protectors. Yes, lacking the M85 option makes the bumpers more susceptible to dings -- but the looks are (oh!!!) so much better without.

I am surprised this one, like @ayilar observed, hasnt transacted yet (assuming its a righteous piece).

Exchange rate now at about 0.75$US per $CAD, makes this one a smiidge over $11 big US asking price (also a bit over 10K EUR vs. CAD).

Of course, not chicken-feed but real lettuce, but seems reasonable for what this one appears to me to be vs. comtemporaries available on either continent.

Were I a "wagoneer" it would definnitely have my interest -- I would prefer a 440 though (whatever biggest honkin' thing available in the year) but it aint a showstopper.

I do undersand some common wagon accoutrements are/aren't there but I don't know enough for it to matter to me. I'd spin it proudly as is.

Hope it finds a good home. It looks cherry.

Last edited:
Very nice. I can buy it but seems hard to reach the owner if he only wants text on phone.

Ooh, nice clean lines there. triple green but a nice green that I could live with and why not as I have four green vehicles now.

Are those 17" wheels as stated? They look like the styling of the steel version, the 17" Magnum I've seen is aluminum and noticeably different.
Thoughts?

Are those 17" wheels as stated? They look like the styling of the steel version, the 17" Magnum I've seen is aluminum and noticeably different.
Thoughts?
I wondered too as I hadnt run across chrome-plated steel Magnums in 17's before. they do look "bigger" yhan the 15's though I have on three of my cars.

Anyway, seller strikes me as knowledgeable, AND there appears to be such a thing ... pricey sum-guns it would seem.

Screenshot_20230812-104410.png

Back