Remember Mortal Combat? Fatality...

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Be safe out there folks. Especially those of you on the elder side of things..

Delaware Online reports that a 65-year old man was driving his classic ’70 Plymouth Barracuda at a high rate of speed when he lost control and hit a telephone poll. The accident left the driver dead and his classic Barracuda split into three pieces.

http://www.streetlegaltv.com/news/man-dies-after-crashing-70-plymouth-cuda-into-telephone-pole/

cuda-wreck-2.jpg

cuda-wreck-1.jpg

Yeah don't ruin that new persona.

I won't go so far to say he deserved to die for that scoop but he did deserve some sort of punishment.

I did learn something from my motorcycle training years ago, look there, go there. Should have been looking at the grassy knoll rather than the telephone pole. The results might have been far less traumatic.

Typical high speed crash results for a car of that era. People forget how they came apart so much easier when the "crumple zone" was the entire car.

Pretty spectacular crash. You hit a pole at the right speed and angle, and ANY car, regardless of make or how old it is, will split into two or three large bits. This is nothing unique to age.

Ferrari:
Accident-CSP-R01.jpg

ferrari_enzo_crash_006.jpg

Porsche:
th

Paul Walker's car:
Paul-Walker-Porsche-Carrera-GT-Crash-1.jpg

Wish I could have been there to.snatch that Hemi. Looks relatively.unscathed, you know someone got it.

Back