Remember when?

back to the future
ZGI0ZmE3MjJlZTEz_o_back-to-the-future---libyans---short-film-2012.jpg

Alrighty, took me awhile to find this post again, now to find what I was going to post up here.
Swear to god I came across those pics the other day. Yep here they are still in the camera folder. Was helping someone clear out some junk the other day and came across this.

0409191137a.jpg

0409191138.jpg

I have two of the drinking water cans/re-use as commodes. The inside is not painted green like the outside, they have some sort of coating on the inside, presumably to make them non toxic and to not transfer the metal taste to the water. I have no idea were I got them, I tried to sell them a couple of times but my wife wants me to keep them for some reason.

presumably to make them non toxic and to not transfer the metal taste to the water.

Enlarge the photo and read the directions, you have to use a plastic liners and the drum is not to be used for shipping water. lol
As far as the commode part I'm not even going to go there but I take it the drum labeled 'Sanitation Kit' has all the needed stuff for the water/commode drum.
(water purification kit, plastic bag, seat? and what a little step stool to get up there?)

:rofl:

img41c.jpg

Here is a memory jogger. We have a couple of these that came new with our refrigerator. Not surprisingly one has always had a broken handle. They aren't too bad if you run water across the top and bottom.

6-Gläser-Set-70er-Jahre-Pin-Up.jpg

Remember These "tasteful" novelty glasses where the bikins disappeared when they got filled ?

Back