Remember when?

They needed a little weight added to the nose to prevent them from climbing straight up.
I always got the ones with "landing gear". They flew pretty well.
tried that with different fishing sinkers. never worked for me.

F9189618-13DE-45A6-97F4-3A2CDAF3D633.jpeg
For people who like to jump to conclusions....

Or worse, setting this POS design down to get something during a call and accidentally hanging up on the other person.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Flatimesblogs.latimes.com%2F.jpg

Since we are talking phones this is just like the one I grew up with, mounted of course in the kitchen and the only one in the house. I think back the cord was amazing, think I could stretch it about 8 feet to get some "privacy "
Screenshot_20210414-071104_Chrome.jpg

The struggle for Stereo Superiority was supreme in the late '70s and early '80s. When I was stationed in Alaska way back when, audio was about the only entertainment that we had, other than drinking heavily, working, or watching movies. Back when a "small" speaker enclosure was 50 pounds in weight. I bought my Bose 301 Series II speakers new in 1980, and I still have them today. This was when a home system of 200 watts/channel was considered huge! We'd have the usual stereo wars going on, which sucked, if you were Days and trying to sleep. More than one fight happened during the stereo wars!

Still popular, think I came across one on a car part supplier site recently, I bought a brand Cal Custom foot/surfer gas pedal for my first homemade mini-bike, was really kind of heart broken I couldn't get a matching left one for the other side. Never knew there was a 'surfer' connotation to it, thought back then it was a copycat 'Moon' speed item.

Back