Replacement underhood ATC module

lemondana

Reaction score
Several years back, I found a company that made a replacement ATC module for our 70's Chryslers, they also made them for Mercedes. They were pricy but available. Anyone know who I'm talking about? They were machined from aluminum and were like 5-6 hundred dollars. I have the company in my notes, but will take forever to find it. Anyone?

There is also a gentleman who resides in California that remanufacturers them as well - both have their advantages and while I have used Performance Analysis Company with good results there is this alternative as well. You can discuss with him his remanufactured controller for comparison. I will be using one of his on my next 1971 Autotemp car.

His name is Chris and his contact number is (805) 455-9477 just tell him "Steve" suggested you call him to discuss.

Unlike the Autotemp 1 systems, it is nice to have at least two suppliers willing to invest in this endeavor.

There is also a gentleman who resides in California that remanufacturers them as well - both have their advantages and while I have used Performance Analysis Company with good results there is this alternative as well. You can discuss with him his remanufactured controller for comparison. I will be using one of his on my next 1971 Autotemp car.

His name is Chris and his contact number is (805) 455-9477 just tell him "Steve" suggested you call him to discuss.

Unlike the Autotemp 1 systems, it is nice to have at least two suppliers willing to invest in this endeavor.

805 area code means that he's close to me!

805 area code means that he's close to me!

Yes, he is indeed. He knows the ins and outs of these controllers very well and has improved the ones he builds compared to the other alternative he claims. I will give one a try in the near future. Personally, though, I have had no issues with the other one on the market either though.

I’ve got an NOS “computer “ modula or “brain box” for a 69-70 ATC….rare parts...let me know if you need it.

Back