reproduction carpet...grrr

I wonder why they don’t make the carpet to accommodate that area then.

That looks like a 4 door seat bottom. Were they curved like that in the 2 door cars too?

As far as I know it’s the original seat. Whether they screwed up at the factory I don’t know

That looks like a 4 door seat bottom. Were they curved like that in the 2 door cars too?

Look around at 2 dr or even conv seat bottoms, notice they are squared off at the ends vs 4dr being rounded. It doesn't matter the make of mopar.

this '71 has rounded rear seat:
plymouth-gran-coupe-1971-12.jpg

C bodies turns it upside down again, always learning something new here! Did 70 Furys come with the 1/4 inset piece (for lack of knowing proper term)

Dave, Do the rest of your 71s have the same lower rear seat?
Is this across the board ,Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler?

Thats the only 71 I have, the other two are 70s This is of one of them . This is the way all Polaras are done , well, at least that I have seen.

193510 2014 back seat right.JPG
193510 2014 rear seat out 2.JPG

had issues with my carpet in gt as well...short carpet each side of rear seat..hada order more carpet to fix...have heard of this issue from few folks...back seats are correct...carpets are wrong

I just got off the phone with Trim Parts. They are not selling carpet at all as of Oct 31. They said ACC bought all their stock and their molds.... and yes, they did all their carpets in house.

Back