Reproduction Wishlist

Yeah, again, definitely good quality lower quarter panels.

Also, some electric stuff like dash switches for Wipers, Washer, Heater controls, etc.

There is still plenty of NOS electric stuff out there.

Battery cables, positive and negative both are needed. BUT CORRECT ONES

All the cool 300 wheel covers out there and also in 15in sizes too.

I was looking for rear quarter panels for a 75jeep cherokee I bought when I came across rear quarter panels (bottom half section) made by Goodmark for 67Plymouth Fury. I should have been ecstatic because my wife needs them for her furylll hart top 2dr, but I had just spent *&%$@# money getting them fabricated from scratch for my 67 sportfury convertible last year! I wonder if it would be financially viable for classic industries to do a limited run of some cbody parts. I would sure love to find a new pair of tail-lights!Regards....GPayment.

Nope. You don't want those.

RCOP3WK.jpg

Anyone with a Chrysler parts book, 71-72?

I have an NOS Hood, driver fender and both right passenger doors.(Sedan) I want to sell them, but I don't have a book to compare to the numbers on the parts. I believe they are for 71's, do they fit other years?

I was looking for rear quarter panels for a 75jeep cherokee I bought when I came across rear quarter panels (bottom half section) made by Goodmark for 67Plymouth Fury. I should have been ecstatic because my wife needs them for her furylll hart top 2dr, but I had just spent *&%$@# money getting them fabricated from scratch for my 67 sportfury convertible last year! I wonder if it would be financially viable for classic industries to do a limited run of some cbody parts. I would sure love to find a new pair of tail-lights!Regards....GPayment.
I email Classic Industries about parts for our "C" bodies and was told that they do not fabricate parts, just sells them from other companies that make parts.

Yo Tdenkler. What do you think an NOS '79 grill medallion iz worth? And yes, I know what happenz to 'um after ah few yearz on the front of those '79 300z
Have no idea, but I need 2. you found some? I would settle for good used!
Tom Denkler

Bumping this old thread back to the top. It's interesting to see what other people's struggles are with their own cars. Seems like there's always one hard-to-find piece that's missing at the end.

Back