RIP - Rush Limbaugh wont be down for breakfast

68PK21 440.6bbl -- Your lack of couth and class never ceases to amaze and annoy. You didn't read the initial post for comprehension, did you?

The 'Ignore' button saves A LOT of time and anxiety. I use it liberally.

I'd tell people what they want to hear for $84M a year, I'd even go as low as $8.4M a year!

On a side note I bet all my Limbaugh collection ties have gone up in value. Especially stained glass, it was Martha's favorite.

I agree paying taxes is awesome. How else would we know how fast a shrimp can run. I think paying twice as much for half the job is good.
I think amtrak and the post office are models of efficiency.
I don't know I pay very little. Except for paying on these handouts I keep getting stuck up my ***, in the name of unemployment (I'm not employed) for a over drawn out virus problem that really needs to go the f#@? away.

While I didn't always agree with everything that Rush said, his ability to break down the "drive by" bs mainstream media narrative on a daily basis and call them out for what they are was legendary, and highly entertaining. He definitely helped hone my critical thinking skills in that regard. I also greatly admire him for his non-victim attitude during his whole cancer episode. What a brave man. God bless him. He will never be replaced.

th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

RIP patriot

I also greatly admire him for his non-victim attitude

Honestly, it was his attitude and from reading his books that I decided to go back to school and earn a degree back in the 90's. He pretty much helped me realize my problems are my own, and the excuses I was using were just self created barriers to me doing what I wanted.

I know one of his first cousins.He would see him at family reunions until Rush got really famous.He said that changed everything and he no long associated with extended family.Fame does change things- maybe his head got big OR maybe he was sick of relatives looking for a handout??
RIP

Back