RIP Rutger Hauer

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Always like him ..even in bad projects. Age 75. Cause not specified on CNN

Like tears in rain ...RIP "Roy Batty"

Untitled.png

Well, he played memorable characters in some cool movies. Blade Runner is on my all time favorite list. R.I.P. Rutger Hauer

He was the hero of our youth. I was 10 when he appeared in the Dutch TV series "Floris". Set around the years 1500-1550 in Holland he was a kind of lone rider who helped others out. He could impress and be meaningful by just not saying too many words. We played out all the scenes in the field on the other side of our street.

I agree, to young, R.I.P. Rutger Hauer was a cool guy who played in some Very Cool movies. One of my favorites is the 1990 action/thriller film...... wait for it........."Blind FURY"! He plays a Vietnam vet who gets blinded in battle and gets found by a local tribe, who teach him to enhance his remaining senses and expertly wield a sword. The fun begins when he returns back to the states. Check it out C-body FURY fans.

I agree, to young, R.I.P. Rutger Hauer was a cool guy who played in some Very Cool movies. One of my favorites is the 1990 action/thriller film...... wait for it........."Blind FURY"! He plays a Vietnam vet who gets blinded in battle and gets found by a local tribe, who teach him to enhance his remaining senses and expertly wield a sword. The fun begins when he returns back to the states. Check it out C-body FURY fans.
Blind fury, walking along highway in Florida, tap tap tap tap with his cane, tap tap tap thunk, hmm. Thunk tap thunk, "Nice doggy" Steps over alligator and keeps walking.

Blade Runner is EPIC! Right up there with Alien, Empire Strikes Back, Total Recall, Leprechaun in Space, etc. for all time sci fi films. For the younger generation than even me, he was the CEO douchebag of Wayne Enterprises in Batman Begins with Christian Bale (Didn't you get the memo?) and the "alpha" in Surviving the Game with ICE T. Pretty good actor when it came to playing scumbags.

upload_2019-7-25_15-2-15.jpeg

Back