For Sale road wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable how few cars I saw with them 30 or even 20 years ago. Now everyone wants them and they seem to be plentiful

I contacted this guy and got a quote for shipping from him and I asked how he wanted me to pay, that was Saturday, nothing since then.

I contacted this guy and got a quote for shipping from him and I asked how he wanted me to pay, that was Saturday, nothing since then.

would assume hes to lazy to ship...probally wants pick up only

may have sold them to someone else....would try to get ahold of him one more time...if nada would move on...people that cant be bothered to reply make me a tad nervouse if lm buyin something...

hey Gary, hadn't been to this section for a while. Didn't know you were looking (sorry), I ended up with them as another set, as the other set I have has some dings, so not sure which is better. I did find these, and the guy says he is headed to the Outer Banks next month and could possibly deliver. Of course, I think he's pretty firm on the price, I just texted him to see and perhaps 650 is too much (?) I can let you know what he says if you like. Don't particularly want to sell either of my sets, but if you get desperate, may be we can work something out.

Craig Arts

December 16, 2015

4 chrysler road wheels for sale, norwich ny. 15in with center caps and trim rings 650.00 obo call 607-316-0006

wheel.jpg
wheel.jpg

hey Gary, hadn't been to this section for a while. Didn't know you were looking (sorry), I ended up with them as another set, as the other set I have has some dings, so not sure which is better. I did find these, and the guy says he is headed to the Outer Banks next month and could possibly deliver. Of course, I think he's pretty firm on the price, I just texted him to see and perhaps 650 is too much (?) I can let you know what he says if you like. Don't particularly want to sell either of my sets, but if you get desperate, may be we can work something out.

to clarify, this is the same wheel, I've only seen the one photo of the one wheel. I asked him about condition of the others too, nothing yet....

Craig Arts

December 16, 2015

4 chrysler road wheels for sale, norwich ny. 15in with center caps and trim rings 650.00 obo call 607-316-0006

View attachment 69731 View attachment 69731

Apropos Road Wheels: Wouldn't it be relatively easy to have a set of those custom made? Take a suitable steel wheel, have the slots CNC cut, get some centercaps, done. Right? (I have a set, but haven't looked real close to them. Just my .20)

welp now that l know yer lookin.......will keep a eye out
hi all, assuming the other three wheels look like the one ( I haven't seen photos) do you have a rough value on them? He did say that they were all complete with rings and caps. thanks.

How about taking a 16 slot GM Rallye Wheel and welding in a Mopar center section for the correct bolt pattern.

Last edited:
How about taking a 16 slot GM Rallye Wheel and welding in a Mopar center.
are they really getting that hard to find? It seems like there would be a lot since they put them on all types of vehicles, correct? (trucks, cars, etc.) unless those are different sizes (?) I'm still learning here....

Craig Arts

December 16, 2015

View attachment 69731 View attachment 69731
Hi Dale,
I will pass on these, they are too rich for my blood, I have a line on another set i will look at next week. You need to come see me in your 300 my friend.

Hi Dale,
I will pass on these, they are too rich for my blood, I have a line on another set i will look at next week. You need to come see me in your 300 my friend.
gotcha, Gary, yeah, he was pretty firm on the price. Sure, I still can't wait to see your mighty GT.....maybe we'll have some "warmer" weather for Eastern NC anyway, and I can make it up there. Just give me a holler on your schedule....thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back