Scat Packs Scat Packs everywhere

sixpkrt

Reaction score
After searching for a while, found the right one 300 miles away.
The drive home is gonna be fun.

20221229_132304.jpg

20221229_132555.jpg

That's awesome! The engine will almost be broke in by the time you get home. You'll be a day away from unlocking all the fun.

Made it back from Robinson around 9pm.
That scat pack is so quick and the outside noise when in the cockpit is practically non existent.
FWIW, the dealer has one more Scat WB on their lot, same as mine except it has the red interior in case anyone is interested.
When I was speaking with the sales manager earlier today, he told me when they received the 4 Challengers that were allocated to them, he was worried they'd be sitting on them for a long time as their dealerships typical sales tend to be Jeeps & trucks in their small farm community town.
He was surprised how fast they're selling.
She'll get a bath tomorrow but for now shes tucked in for the rest of winter, along with the other rides.

20221229_205322.jpg

20221229_205331.jpg

20221229_205357.jpg

Made it back from Robinson around 9pm.
That scat pack is so quick and the outside noise when in the cockpit is practically non existent.
FWIW, the dealer has one more Scat WB on their lot, same as mine except it has the red interior in case anyone is interested.
When I was speaking with the sales manager earlier today, he told me when they received the 4 Challengers that were allocated to them, he was worried they'd be sitting on them for a long time as their dealerships typical sales tend to be Jeeps & trucks in their small farm community town.
He was surprised how fast they're selling.
She'll get a bath tomorrow but for now shes tucked in for the rest of winter, along with the other rides.

View attachment 573633

View attachment 573634

View attachment 573635

Sounds like it might be time to let that painfully slow and noisy 1971 New Yorker go now that you have had it at the MCACN show, right Tim ???!!! :poke:

I do like the Scat Pack Wide Body though. It might be tomorrow's Wing Car.

Wyatt hits again!

Last edited:
Sounds like it might be time to let that painfully slow and noisy 1971 New Yorker go now that you have had it at the MCACN show, right Tim ???!!! :poke:
For now, it's a keeper. You still have that 69 R/T Charger, right?
I do like the Scat Pack Wide Body though. It might be tomorrow's Wing Car.

Disagree on the Scat Pack WB of having the possibility of being tomorrow's wing car, but probably more so like in the 2nd gen Dodge Charger category.
The Demon and most likely the SuperStock too, will be the wing car comparables 50 years from now IMO.
Funny you mention Wyatt.
He came over to the shop on Tuesday to pick up my old windshield from the NYer.
(Xmas gift for his green Polara).
When he got there, I was already having discussions with this dealership, and locking in the purchase on the Scat Pack.
We were talking about the Chally after I hung up with them when he came up with an idea for a vanity plate for the Scat Pack: SCTPKRT. He said it'll match SIXPKRT and it just made sense.
I told him I was thinking of a different vanity for the car, but his suggestion was much better, and will be the plate that goes on the car.
So yes, Wyatt strikes again.

Nice car. I have a 12' R/T Classic. I love the car, but would never sell my Classic musclecars to buy one. The are both cool in their own different ways. Production numbers are crazy high for Challengers since introduced in 2008. I don't think many will be future collectibles due to no rarity other than the Demons. Besides the fact that the next Generation has no to little interest in any type of musclecars. Everyone I see driving them is 50 to 75 years old.

IMG_20140724_210408_121 (6).jpg

20160716_125353 (002).jpg

Nice car. I have a 12' R/T Classic. I love the car, but would never sell my Classic musclecars to buy one. The are both cool in their own different ways. Production numbers are crazy high for Challengers since introduced in 2008. I don't think many will be future collectibles due to no rarity other than the Demons. Besides the fact that the next Generation has no to little interest in any type of musclecars. Everyone I see driving them is 50 to 75 years old.

View attachment 573686

View attachment 573687
Can never tell, look how many 1st gen Camaros and Mustangs were made. Most were used up and junked.

I don't know why anyone thinks these should stay on the car or look good. This had to go.

ScatPack1.jpg

shipping guard.jpg

Absoooolutely love our 2011 SRT Inaugural Edition #1069
Ordered it..
Moonroof, sound package, appearance group, manual trans...

Challenger1.jpg

I've owned my '10 SE/Rallye now nearly 8 years now. And I still love it just as much as the first day. Granted it's not as powerful or as fancy as all of yours. But that 3.5 v6 and 5sp auto works well for year round fun. But I am quite curious about but the all wheel drive GT.
IMG_20210725_123206363_HDR.jpg

Back